P40 is a new Phantom series positioning board launched by UniStrong. The board is developed based on the "Lyra" second-generation baseband chip. The P40 board can receive full constellation and full-frequency GNSS signals, fully support BDS-3 satellite signals, updated support for new signals such as Galileo and QZSS and "Atlas" as well. The P40 board uses the new "Cygnus" anti-jamming technology for better performance in complex environments. The board can be widely used in high-precision application fields such as surveying and mapping, deformation monitoring, aviation and marine.
- "Lyra" second generation + "Aquila" high precision chip;
- Fully support BDS-3 satellite signal with multi-constellation and multi-frequency positioning;
- Support L-Band and "Atlas" to achieve single unit centimeter level positioning;
- New "Cygus" anti-jamming technology with better performance in complex environments;
- Use Athena RTK engine and support aRTK;
- Multi-interface, support serial port, USB, network port and CAN connection.