P40 is a new Phantom series positioning board developed by UniStrong based on the "Lyra" second-generation baseband chip. P40 board can receive multi-constellation and multi-frequency GNSS signals, fully supporting BDS-3 satellite signals, and updated signals of Galileo,QZSS and "Atlas" as well. P40 uses the new "Cygnus" anti-jamming technology for better performance in complex environments. The board can be widely used in high-precision application fields such as surveying and mapping, deformation monitoring, aviation and marine.
- "Lyra" second generation + "Aquila" high precision chip;
- Fully supporting BDS-3 satellite signal with multi-constellation and multi-frequency positioning;
- Supporting L-Band and "Atlas" to achieve single unit centimeter level positioning;
- New "Cygus" anti-jamming technology with better performance in complex environments;
- Athena RTK engine and supporting aRTK;
- Multi-interface, serial port, USB, network port and CAN connection.