P50 is a new Phantom series of small-size & high-precision positioning module designed by UniStrong based on the "Lyra" second-generation baseband chip and supports multi-constellation and multi-frequency GNSS signals including the new BDS-3 signal. The module adopts small-size and surface-mounting design for higher integration. In addition, the module has a built-in 9-axis IMU supporting on-board integrated navigation and provides an inertial navigation data interface that can be connected to high-performance inertial navigation equipment to improve the accuracy of integrated navigation. This module can be widely used in the fields of handheld GIS equipments, drones and autonomous driving.
- Equipped with "Lyra" second generation + "Aquila" high precision chip;
- Fully supporting BDS-3 satellite signal with multi-constellation and multi-frequency positioning;
- Supporting L-Band and "Atlas" to achieve centimeter level positioning on a single receiver;
- New "Cygus" anti-jamming technology with better performance in complex environments;
- Built-in 9-axis IMU supporting on-board integrated navigation;
- Supporting external high-performance inertial navigation to improve integrated navigation accuracy;
- Small-size and surface-mounting design with higher integration.