P326/P327 is a high-performance positioning board designed by UniStrong based on the "Lyra" first-generation baseband chip that supports "Atlas" satellite-based augmentation. It can achieve centimeter-level positioning accuracy on a single receiver. Integrated with L-Band satellite-based augmentation, RTK, SBAS and other positioning functions, it is widely used in drones, unmanned driving, surveying and mapping, machine control, marine and other fields.
- "Lyra" chip and new CPU platform;
- Supporting L-Band and Atlas to achieve single unit centimeter level positioning;
- Athena RTK engine supporting aRTK;
- Supporting satellite-based differential fast reaquisition;
- Supporting RTK based on single BDS, single GPS and multi-constellation;
- Supporting ultra-long distance RTK and fast initialization;
- Small-size, low power consumption design, and easy to integrate.