V28 is a brand new Vega series heading board developed by UniStrong based on the "Lyra" second generation baseband chip. V28 board can receive multi-constellation and multi-frequency GNSS signals, and fully supports BDS-3 satellite signals. The board uses the new "Cygnus" anti-jamming technology to improve performance in complex environments. The board adopts 28-pin small-size design compatible with mainstream heading boards and can be used in precision agriculture, machine control, navigation and other fields.
- Fully supporting BDS-3 satellite signal with multi-constellation and multi-frequency positioning;
- Supporting L-Band and "Atlas" to achieve centimeter level positioning on a single receiver;
- New "Cygus" anti-jamming technology with better performance in complex environments;
- Heading accuracy is better than 0.08 degree (@ 1m antenna distance);
- On-board IMU, providing attitude information such as pitch and roll;
- 28-pin small-size design with good compatibility.