H220 cost-effective single-frequency GNSS heading and positioning board with dual antenna port design, supports BDS B1, GPS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1. The onboard high-precision gyroscope and tilt sensor can simultaneously output heading, pitch and roll data. The board supports DGPS, RTK positioning, Atlas and achieves decimeter-level positioning accuracy with single receiver. It can meet users' different positioning requirements.
- Supporting multi-constellation including BDS B1, GPS L1, GLONASS G1 and Galileo E1, L-Band and SBAS;
- Supporting "Atlas" to achieve single unit centimeter level positioning;
- Dual antenna ports, achieving high-precision positioning and heading at the same time with accuracy of better than 0.15 degree RMS (@ 1m antenna distance);
- Onboard high-precision gyroscope, when the GNSS satellite loses lock, it can still provide heading accuracy of <1 degree within 3 minutes;
- A variety of data output.